Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Hello everyone, my name is Gemma and I have been electric shock free for three days!! YAY!! Not changed anything to make myself less staticy. Just must have been something in the air.

My arm doesn’t really hurt so much any more but it looks horrible, all purple and red with normal bruise colour around it. GO GIVE BLOOD EVERYONE :)

We are having a wear want you want day at work on Friday for charity so people can wear Halloween things and me and someone else had a little moan because we have to wear our suits as we are in court and someone said “just wear short sleeves, your arm is good for Halloween” meanies.

YAY half term this week so I have had a nice evening in and tomorrow I get the afternoon off work to do some law type college work, which soooo will not be done heh

Hot nowt to write really ah well

Katie g’wan go get a blog :)

TTFN

My inner child is ten years old today

My inner child is ten years old!


The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether
I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost
in a good book, or giggling with my best
friend, I live in a world apart, one full of
adventure and wonder and other stuff adults
don't understand.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home