Friday, October 24, 2003

It has been a busy week in work, but it has been really enjoyable!
I've learnt lots this week and I really like family law, even if I did say I didn’t want to do it because of the stress everyone in family department was always under.
I saw an adoption finish today and it was really nice, the new parents had brought all of their family and they were going out to celebrate tonight, it was lovely and everyone was crying heh. It must seemed so satisfying to have a case were the end is happy, I might look into adoption more.

I’m off to give blood again tomorrow but I’m not going to be as scared this time, even if you do have to have a horrible big needle in your arm taking a pint of blood out of me *shudder* hehe

I had loads to say but I have forgotten it now, ah well!

Aphrodite
Aphrodite/Eros


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home