Wednesday, October 08, 2003

MmmMmm I think last night and today I have put on half the weight that I have lost over the past few weeks meh! But it was well worth it!!

Tom came over last night and we decided to order Pizza Mmm and chocolate cake for dessert! We had a bottle of wine and watched a video it was a lovely night.

Today we wandered into Southport and Tom introduced me to the fabulous world of Shakers! I had a skittles milkshake with jelly tots floating in it (well I say floating, I really mean sunk at the bottom)!! Yummy!!

Whoop whoop going away tomorrow yay! We are going up to Durham to see Luke and Ellie. I am really looking forward to getting away from Liverpool and away from this flat! We’re camping in the gym! *giggles*

Tom’s birthday on Saturday! His presents are wrapped (in the way only I can do it! Crap!) and sat in my bag. Can’t wait to give him one. I told Katie part of it and apparently I rock :) I just Tom likes it as much as I do hehe
Really looking forward to night out in town!

As for the colour of my blog, Leon is out voted so :p *blows raspberries* As I have said before, get sunglasses :)

Right off to check that I have packed everything for the twentieth time hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home