Sunday, October 05, 2003

New job, new hair and new blog \o/

This blog will probably change in appearance. Not happy with the way it looks. They only a few templates to choose from so I had to pick one and make it bright yellow the way it should be!

Work finally gave me the job I deserve. Woohoo! I am now a family clerk, being trained by one of our partners and one of the most respected women to deal with child law. I knew she was good because she was offered the Internet Babies case but being sent out to court and introducing myself as her clerk barristers are impressed. Barristers also ring our office for her advice! It's great and very exciting that I am being taught by one of the best!
They have chucked me in at the deep scary but great! Stupid cow old boss *spit* said I wouldn't be doing anything for the first 4 - 6 months but o0o0oh no! Got sent to court on my second day :) Plus the very first case that I get to work through with her is going to the High Court yaay, ok I get excited about this and no one gets it unless they work with me or go to college with me, but yaaaaay!

My fringe has been annoying me for the last few months as it needs a trim every fortnight so I went to go see my lovely hairdresser to ask her to thin it and she decided it would be nice to grow my fringe out. Been doing it for a few weeks and its nice and long but at a really annoying length, I can't do anything with it other than clip it back, which is ok when I am at home but I don't suit my fringe right off my face hehe
Hoping it will be long enough to put behind my ear by Christmas then I want to put some thin highlights in it.

Been back to college for a few weeks now hoorah. There are only 6 people in my law class now but 12 in practise. Practise is annoying though because there a four girls who were good friends last year and over the summer they all managed to get jobs for the same firm and it has got them a lot closer, which is great, but they don't like our lecturer, we had her last year she has a little trouble in reading books and tends to go off on tangents but she got all but one of us through last year (the one not getting through being one of these girls), they all failed there law exam last year so maybe its just me but I thought they might want to get their heads down and work, but they sit at the back talking and laughing through the lesson and it really annoys me! It annoys Pat as well, you can see it in her face but she won't tell them to shut up.
Moan over hehe
I have also started a computer course too \o/ OCR Text Processing level 2 (used to be RSA) its not helping me type any better hehe and word is very good but it doesn't help that it autocorrects me typing the wrong hehe

Think I will go look for little pictures to stick in my blog to make it look a little nicer.

Tata
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home