Monday, October 06, 2003

YAY it’s Monday and I’m not in work whoop whoop!
Although I had a wasted day :(
I need a new fire and back boiler and then men were supposed to come and put them in today but even though it was booked in they forgot to write it in their book so I was forgotten about cuh. Plus even though we were told it was a one day job it actually takes two *sigh* so they are now going to take my old fire and back boiler away and put a new boiler in on 20th Oct but not booked a day to put new fire in and its got freeeeeezing!
So day one of holiday wasted, not that I would have done anything anyway as I am full of cold and it was pouring down, but the choice to do something would have been there!! hehe

Mr Tom and I are off to Durham on Thursday for a few days YAY! I really can’t wait. A nice trip away from here will be fabulous!

I have had a complaint about the colour of my blog :( Apparently it's too bright! *glares at leon* But it has to be yellow otherwise its just not meeeee, but hey if you peeps thinks its too bright let me know by clicking the email link thing over there --> somewhere and I could change it to a more eye pleasing shade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home