Sunday, October 26, 2003

ZAP!
I have been full of static all week and it's really annoying me. I am a staticy person anyway and often get shocks from escalators and the doors to the SBC cinema but this week my hair has been floating about and I can't push the button for the lift in work without getting a shock and its pissing me off.
Anyone know how to stop being so staticy?? Please I need help!!!


Well I went to give blood again yesterday, I wasn’t as scared as I was last time, but I should have been. Quite happily sitting there wiggling my fingers to make the blood flow out and my vein collapsed. I ended up having a big pad on my arm and then a bandage around it. Bloody hurt!

Tom came over last night \o/ He was playing on his gameboy so I thought I would pester him by putting my feet in front of it so he would die (really should have thought what to block his view with!) He put his gameboy down, grabbed my foot and tickled ARGH! I am a very ticklish person and I hate people touching my feet so as a natural reaction so Tom grabbing my foot and tickling it and smacked him with my sore arm OUCH! Hehe I sat laughing and half crying with ouchiness.

My arm is a lot better today, still achy but it only has a little bruise on it \o/

YAY just gone two months until Christmas!! NO BAH HUMBING!! Hehe
Tom get thinking about what you want for crimble!

Work have decided that we have to go in one day between Christmas and new years bah, it's a Friday as well hehe but to make it better for us we can go in our own clothes WOOPEE!! Heh It’s because we are moving premises in spring and they see it as a day where we can tidy the office bleugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home