Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Been sent home from work sick bo0o0o! My boss told me to go home at about 10.30 and I said now. Me... saying no to time off work... I really must be ill hehe!!
I finished my work by ne and my boss wouldn't give me anymore and told me to go home so I gave in and came home. hehe
I can't talk though gah (Nice peaceful night for Tom)! It's not that I have lost my voice, it just hurts to talk so I have decided that will drive me completely insane not talking so I am going to the doctors soon. Just trying to keep myself awake!

Although I may have to take a day off tomorrow if DDevils day off is then hehe

mutter mutter whinge moan self pity hehe

WHAT MOVIE SHOUD YOU BE IN
CWINDOWSDesktopGrease.jpg
Grease!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home