Friday, November 28, 2003

Can I just start off by saying how great and fantabulous Tom is! You’re great babe :)

It’s almost the count down the Christmas!! Count down doesn’t start until the lights go up on the corn factory. I’ve been making sure I get a bus home that goes past it so I can see, big kid I am :)
Advent calendars were on offer by the shop in work today so we all went round and bought a load, once again big kid :)
We’re decorating our floor on Monday, it’s going to be lovely !!
I loves Christmas I do hehe
Got all but one present sorted \o/ Going to be organised!

Been really forgetful over the past week. My flat should have burnt down by now. I have left my fire on three times and left my oven on over night. Aren’t I clever!
Went to get the bus yesterday and stood at the wrong shop and wondered why the buses were stopping two stops up hehe
Hoping it’s just a bad week and not the start of something bad.
I decided it was the bloke downstairs fault. Messing with my sleep pattern and making my head all funny, gonna chop his man bits off!

Been really slow to get on to things lately. Tom told me a funny joke the other day about George bush and Country. If you don’t know it ask Tom, it’s funny. If you do know it, took me a good few minutes to figure out why it was funny hehe

Also don’t understand the McDonalds Bill Board advertisements. Bill Lickers will be prosecuted… ???

Nichola and Motti are off to see Eddie Izzard tonight, lucky buggers. I want to go see a live comedy show, I love to laugh. (#ha ha ha ha Loud and loooong and cleeeear!)

Katie, you’re crap update your blog once in a while wench! :p
Jo0olia, you’re blog is looking vay swish with it’s new look.
Tom, that sim playhouse is fuuunny :)
I was going to put links there but that's too much like hard work, links are already over there --> :)

That’s it for now
Love the laydee losing her marbles
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home