Sunday, November 09, 2003

Firstly, YAY to DDevil for being smart and talented and getting his reviews posted on websites and yay for the Star Review!! (also mini yay to me for buying that game hehe)

Work had been planning a quiz night for a while and I wasn’t going to go because I don’t usually go to work things. At the end of the day I was talked into going and I had a great time. Got very drunk though :s hehe. But yay our team came second!!! Even if I did cheat my getting DD to text me an answer hehe. But then everyone was cheating. People were sneaking in and out of the pub with their telephones. One bloke even took his phone AND the question sheet!! I mean come on, at least try and hide it!

Nichola came over yesterday and I had a lovely day. I went and showed her the glamour that is Bootle hehe. But we went to Woolies and got Pick n Mix YUM and came back here and watched Lion King! #Hakuna Matata#
Last night I got my Mr Tom all to myself, which I love!! We watched Red Dwarf series three, I love that programme :)

Glad I have had a nice few days. Feeling miserable at the moment :( I hate living here, bloke downstairs is a complete and utter tit. I’ve already complained about him and will be doing so again tomorrow. Loud music, banging about, buzzing the bell at stupid hours of the morning. It messed my sleeping pattern up all week so I have been grumpy and I hate being grumpy. I am the smiley one of the office not the one that snaps at anything cuh. Been looking for a little house to buy but property prices are beyond a joke! Although prices in Spain are really good. I might learn Spanish and do Spanish law and bugger off there hehe

Ah well enough of my moaning
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home