Sunday, November 23, 2003

Had a fair bit to write in my blog today but I have forgotten it. In too much of a bad mood :(

Been fed up for a few days and twatface downstairs just topped it all off last night. Well 4.30am to be accurate. Not only was it his nice loud music thump thump thumping away but HAMMERING! Tell you where I’d like to stick his hammer.

He ignored me the first time I went down. Second time he never. Knocked politely first, then took the yellow pages to the door, then I wrapped my hand in my dressings gown and banged on his door constantly until he answered heh really hurt my hand though!
Said I was complaining and he said he didn’t care. Complaining won’t do any good though, Riverside are shite. When I complain tomorrow I’m going to tell them I am seeking legal advice and see if that makes them move their arses. Nice thing about me seeking legal advice is just me going downstairs in work and having a nice chat with my friend Laura heh

OO I think I have done well not to swear to much while typing this, in my head evry other word was fucking :)

On a good note my fabulous boyfriend Mr Tom gave me his playstation yesterday wo0oho0o. Been playing Kingdom hearts today, it’s great! Also, Rugby yesterday was fantastic! YAY Engerland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home