Monday, November 17, 2003

Is it nearly Spring yet? What do you mean it's not even winter!?!

Laughed in work today, one of the girls in work was saying that she is going to a heavy metal gig on Friday and had standing tickets and didn't want to be in a mosh pit. I told her it was at the front and she could easily be far away from it. I then asked who the heavy metal band were... Linkin Park hehehe

I have decided to become a best selling writer so I don't have to work full time. I made a start today and wrote two different first lines :) yay *giggles*

Back to work today BOO, shattered in the afternoon without my little midday nap :( Only been off three days and missed lots of fun and gossip! Cuh! On Wednesday someone came to work, decided he had enough and walked out!! Fuuuuun! I'd love to do that hehe. Someone else who I really like has handed his notice in aswell :(

Ah well off to write my best seller now hehehe (I wish!) Mills and Boon book mebbe, do they pay well??

G
xx

OO R YA!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home