Sunday, November 02, 2003

rrrRRraaAAaaAarrrRRrrrr!

Halloween on Friday and I got to go trick or treating YAY! Blokie in court had a bowl of sweetie hidden behind his desk so I got a lollipop, we warned me not to eat it if I had to go back into court, found out why today. Turns your moth BRIGHT RED! Hehe

Katie got a blog yay, go see it.

Went to see Kill Bill last night, it was fabulous.
Was a bit nervous as people had said it was too gruesome and people were leaving and feeling really sick but I think they were winding me up something rotten because I jumped in Finding Nemo hehe.
It wasn’t too gruesome, some bits where sick and Uma Thurman has funny feet. Hehe
It is excellent so everyone should go see it!

Got my copy of Lion King YAY and my ickle Simba beeny. Had a nice time watching it on a Saturday and singing a long like the kiddie I am!

Ah well off to dream about a holiday in the sunshine now
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home