Friday, November 14, 2003

YAY to Mr Tom for winning a Playstation2 on Ri:se! Even if he did wake me up to tell me to watch the elly just incase hehe but YAY! Thats means I get his old broken PS2 yay dance mat game here I come!! I just need him to win a gamecube now because I love Gamecube games.

Tom bougt Mario Karts over and it's FAB! I especially like the co-operative level because I have a change of coming first then as Tom is drivng hehe. He is currently playing F-Zero looks for to scary and fast for me!

I am feeling muchos better now, not talking for 24 hours or so is a killer!! It still sort of hurt to talk yesterday but I couldn't shut myself up hehe

o0o0o I bougt a brand new toaster yesterday and it's all fancy, I really can't wait until Tom gets hungry and wants his breakfast, ooh yay he wants it now hehee

Don't you know it's rude to read over peoples shoulder Tom hehehe

Have a nice day peepholes
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home