Sunday, December 21, 2003

FOUR SLEEPS TO GO wahey!
My over excitable Christmassy spirit is spreading hoorah. Everyone should be Christmassy (unless it’s not in their religion, that is the only valid reason)

I must thank fally for my truley inspired christmas name skittledonkey. I love it. Shame christmas is upon us! I shall remember it for next year :)

We went into town last night and it was fuuun :)
We started off in the swan and sat eating flumps and celebrations mmMMmm! Not had flumps in so long they’re yuuuuummy!!
We then went on the KH where there was fun a plenty :)
Before we left we tried to make everyone eat all the remaining chocs but they didn’t so I decided I wanted to give them to the bouncers and in return they gave Tom and I tickets for Christmas Eve \o/

Unfortunately neither of us can go so0o if anyone is planning to go and fancies saving £10 entrance fee let me or Tom know (email address should be over there somewhere-->). Failing that I shall go to quiggins after work on Wednesday and give them away :)

What was all that white on Snarlies face??

I need to get wrapping prezzies and writing cards and eat food I’m staaaaarving :)

Well if I don’t speak to you loons before hand

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmassy Kisses Gem

*I want fizz booooombs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home