Monday, December 08, 2003

Have you all gone to Whizz Kidz yet?
Yes, good people I hope you all have a lovely crimble!
No? GO BLOODY DO IT! hehe
CLICK HERE :)

Ho0o0orah its nearly Christmas!! Santa and his reindeer are up on the corn mills and all the decorations have gone up around the place. I put mine up today \o/ my tree is ickle though. I’ve moved all my furniture around so now I have room for a BIG one! If I am still here next year I shall get a nice new one :)

Back to work tomorrow! Half YAY and half boo! I’m getting bored and I dread to think what shall be on my desk when I get back but boo because I still don’t feel 100% The floor I work on is transformed into a grotto at Christmas so the Christmas spirit shall keep me going :) PLUS 7 days to open on my advent calendar at work wahey! Although I’ve not opened one day on the one at home yet, not been in the mood for chocolate. I’m going to make a jelly sweets advent calendar, or do they already exist?

Congratulations to Helen on getting a new job! YAY! Also on Helens tracky type thing to show where people have come from to read her blog, the number from my blog is biiiig. Does that mean lots of people read my blog too? o0o0o0o0o

Spent a couple of hours sat in the Royal today *yaaaaaaaawn* my eye is looking almost 100% normal again yay! Got some drops to keep my eye MOIST! (heheheheeh) sorry, drops to keep it from drying out and I am going back in 4 weeks!

I think that’s it.
YAY Tuesday tomorrow! I love Tuesdays :)

xxXXxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home