Sunday, December 14, 2003

I DO NOT LOVE BUSTED! *cries*

Christmas party last night and it was faaaab!
Big thank you to Nichola for having it at her house!
It was a fun night in playing computer games, kerplunk (I won \o/), Jenga (I kept breaking the rule of one hand and no fixing the tower – I lost hehe) and HUAGE Connect 4! I want the huge connect 4!
We played the dance mat game which was good fun, even if me and Ria aren’t very good at it. I am buying one :) even though I said I am not buying things until February :s My bank account is looking a lot healthier these days so if I could just keep my purse closed I’ll be in the black longer than just pay day! hehe
We had some lo0o0ovely pizza and a lovely table of food to pick at. It was a really good night!

It was the office Christmas party on Friday. Free bar was good and food was tasty and bitching was a plenty :) Especially about psycho witch who I really do not like BUT it wasn’t me that started the bitching about her hehe! She looked awful and was acting like a whore. Monday morning shall be amusing.

I escaped from the party nice and early and got home and decided that then was the best time to make jelly and cakes for the party at Nichola’s. Cakes turned out really well actually but I managed to make jelly not only in the Christmas tree jelly moulds but also along the bottom of my fridge :)

I LOVE CHRISTMAS YAAAAAAAAY! Not long to go now! Just got to buy something for my father but no idea what. Possibly a few little bits for the Tom one.

I better go think of what I should buy people!

You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.


What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home