Thursday, December 11, 2003

I've already picked my new years resolution, to make mroe of an effort not to skive from college :) I fully intended on staying until 9 tonight. Tom is on his works night out so I couldn't come home and talk to (bore) him about my day. I tried my hardest I really did but it was soooooo boring
rule 14(1) Schedule 1 ET (CRP)R 2001 says this
rule 13(1a) Schedule 1 ET (CRP)R 2001 says that
well I fell alseep hehe. I had my highlighter in my hand ready to mark anyting important but as I had fallen asleep it slipped out of my hand and the noise it made when it fell on the desk made me almost fly out of my seat :) Come the break at 7.30 4 out of the 8 people there made a run for it, me included of course!

Went to the hospital about the DINT (hehe) on my eyeball. Doc said I was much better and gave me eyedrops. I collected the drops today and there are millions of them. I thought it would be a little bottle but its strips of individual capsules, I so can't put them in, I'm to much of a wimp!

I've been a piggy this year and got two advent calendars. The one I got for home I've not opened one door on it yet so Tom will have to help me open them all :) I bought a milky bar buttons advent calendar for work. The front is two buttons making a snow man so festive... the pictures insides are a circle (button) with added scribbles to make it a picture so there is cows and chicks but nothing christmassy, shame.

I must start writing my christmas cards out, everyone is giving them out in work and i've not even thought about it yet. Can't wait to start wrapping in my own unique way :) Suppose I better finish buying :)

The more I tried this the worse I got! I got F- - once hehe

I did it in 16 seconds.
I deserved an A-!!
Take the How Dexterous Are You? Quiz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home