Saturday, December 27, 2003

Well I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas time and got everything they wanted from Santa :) I was spoilt rotten this year, which was nice :)

I enjoyed mine a lot more than I expected. Christmas eve visiting my mums family, midnight mass with a nice carol service. Yummy Christmas dinner. 6 of us squished around a teeny table and my mum cooked enough for 15, the doggie had a nice lunch :) then after dinner we opened pressies and then settled down to watch the Queens speech followed by the Kings speech which the clever sky plus recorded for me. If anyone saw it, I wish they hadn’t done that anus horriblus (spelling heh) bit the look on my mums face made me cringe.
Then I went to Mr Toms for a lovely tea and more present opening :)

I got lots of chocs so I am sitting here eating until I feel sick, then breaking for 5 mins then doing it again :) I have decided it will be much better for me to consume all of the sweeties in one week!!

Well only another 364 (ish) sleeps to go hehehe

We’re going to watch Return of the King tonight YAY!

I need to get tidying up so I can find a home for new prezzies and maybe considering revising (spit) or at least get my books out. Why the hell do they put mocks right after Christmas bitches :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home