Friday, January 09, 2004

Feeling a bit crap today.
Been looking for a place to buy for a while as I hate the fact that I am paying rent and i will have nothing to show for it! Plus fuckface is really making my life hell although my stereo is great so at the moment i am drowning him out.
Well last night i saw a flat in Southport in a fab location in my price range hoorah! I got the number of the estate agents and rang them today and someone had put an offer in yesterday waaaah :*(
Nice lady told me to ring back in the week just incase it falls through, really hope it does, I want it hehehe

Had to be in court today didn't start until 2.15 but the barrister said to be there for 12 for a discussion, well i was the only person to remember this and barrister and client didn't come until 1.45 hehe I just sat outside the court room on my own watching the world go by, having a text convo with Katie and eating chicken and thyme sensations YUMMY!

I was also supposed to be going to a conference for a pain in teh arse client form 4 to 6. Who the hell booked that? Late after work on a Friday?? Luckily the above court case didn't finish until 4.50 yay so I got out of it :)

Feel like I have been punched in the face, my mouth hurts lots! Just the weekend and I can go beg the dentist Monday morning to pull my tooth out !!

Ah well nice weekend to relax and continue the search for somewhere to live.
That field in Lydiate is looking mighty good!!

G
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home