Monday, January 12, 2004

Feeling a little sorry for myself at the mo.
Been having trouble with a new wisdom tooth, same probs as last time. This time I decided that instead of being in pain for ages I would just go to the dentist and have it removed, Wasn’t scared or anything because I was last time and it didn’t even hurt!
Went into the dentist this morning at 9am and told him he was removing my tooth today hehe he looked in my mouth and agreed it was a good idea.
Well it was horrible!! Took a while to yank out. Really really hurt my jaw and its still hurting now :(

I had some stupid anti-money laundering training after work today yaaaaawn. I think I only took two things in and one was one of the easiest ways to actually launder money. So anyone unscrupulous people about wanting to launder money, I’ll tell you a great way to do it for a cut ;p

Been doing nice and well with the not spending money thing. Going shopping on Sunday so that shall be testing hehe Luckily we aren’t meeting until 2o’clock so I’ll only have two hours or so to shop. You have to watch me girlies!! I’ll work out my spending limit before I go out!

Getting quite excited about seeing Bill Bailey \o/ Its the Saturday after I finish my exams so nice thing to look forward to. Knowing my luck they will have sold out before we get our tickets hehe (touch wood!!!)

Well I must stop feeling sorry for myself now, its nice hugs day from Mr Tom tomorrow so that shall make me smile :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home