Sunday, January 25, 2004

I have a dilemma!
People who read this will no I have problems with neighbour downstairs and his noise making at stupid hours.
Well Friday night / Saturday morning he was at it again with his music with his bass on full so you could feel it through the bed plus he was playing an out of tune guitar really loud. 4.20 I went downstairs to ask him to turn it down, I was going to say please and everything!!
Well I went down stairs and knocked politely on his door, he ignores, I knock again and then music is turned up. I wrapped my hand in my dressing gown and banged loudly and he ignored me. I got a phone book and banged on his door and the music went up again. So I decided to go outside and knock on the window as it’s where he was sitting and, um, I’ve cracked his window!!

I heard it crack but he came out and I didn’t think of it as we shouted but I did tell twin it cracked, then Tom pointed the crack out last night and it’s pretty big.

After a little panicking and a lot of nervous giggling I decided it would probably be the best thing to ring my housing officer at riverside and talk to her as they know of the troubles and I have a log of all the events that have happened. Surely I couldn’t get into a lot of trouble if I admit it and offer to pay part of it?

Thing is I decided to share the fact I was going to confess and everyone except Foxy thinks it’s a bad idea and says I will get into a lot of trouble.


So, confess tomorrow or wait until they come to me?

HELP ME!
Opinions in the comment box would be nice :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home