Thursday, January 15, 2004

Thank God it’s Friday tomorrow!! Plus I am in court which is great \o/ away from the office and my mood swing boss!! Been terrified for my life this week hehe She has been in such a bad mood and I’ve been too scared to do work in case I do something wrong and she eats me!!
I love working for her just not sharing a room with her, can’t wait until we move premises. We’ve seen the plans and they look great. All modern and open planned apart from the solicitors who get there little glass boxes. Lots of work to do before we move with clearing the crap from the building, which I know I shall be dragged into despite it not being my job any more, ah well.

First mock exam today, wasn’t too bad actually. Luckily there were plenty of essay questions for me, I prefer them to problem questions just nice regurgitating anything I remember from the book :)
Second one next week, civil litigation yaaaaaaawn!! That one should be interesting HA!
Can’t wait to get them finished because we are starting family law and I shall finally understand things I tell the clients and actually be able to have clients of my own \o/ actually that’s a scary thought!!

Enjoying work still after 4 months in my new job, thought the new excitement of it might have worn off by now. One of the other clerks in our department is leaving February to go to Brazil to teach English Law!! Sounds fab. She’s going before her new job starts so she can go to carnival. Brave thing to do, especially as she is going alone!! I couldn’t do it alone. But now her boss is trying to get me as her clerk which would give me a million times more work but its not child law so not sure if I want to or not, you never know though I may love divorce if I had a go!!

My mouth feels pretty normal again, just the big hole where my tooth used to be!! It’s horrible and squidgy and food keeps going in there bleurgh!!

I think I have gone past the withdrawal symptoms of shopping. I had a HUGE list of things I wanted to buy and its slowly getting smaller as I realised most of it is shite that I don’t really need heh Going for a little shop on Sunday so in theory I am ok but lets see when I am loose in the shops with my card in my grubby little mits :)

OO R YA!?!?! BEAVERS!! rrRRrraaAarrrRrrr yes I have lost the plot :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home