Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Well after most people telling me not to I ignored them and reported the fact I had cracked the window to Riverside. He has made it bigger himself so I pointed that out. Well they weren’t too arsed really and said accidents happen and she will contact me shortly to update me on he situation.

I bought tickets to see Bill Bailey today woohoo!! I can’t wait!!
It’s something good to look forward to as it is the Saturday after my final exams wahey! So when I look forward to May it’s not going to be ARGH exams cry and panic, it’s going to be ARGH exams but ooh ooh BILL BAILEY!!

Then at the end of May I’ll be an auntie!!! Not a real auntie but my Rachel will be having her baby at the end of May. Yay at the two good things cancelling out badness of eggzams!!

I can’t believe the month is nearly over! Exams, Bill and baby will be here in no time!!

Tom and I watched American Pie the wedding last night. It was pretty good but stiffer was more of an annoying git rather than funny.

Speaking of annoying gits, Peter Andre needs shooting. Someone please make him stop singing and please god don’t let anyone give him a record deal. I can’t believe I loved Mysterious Girl. Bet if I listened to it now it would sound awful and not alright like it does in my head.
#ooh oooh ooh ooh ooh mysterious girl I wanna get close to yoooou#

I love to wiggle my toes, just thought it would share it. But in work I always have to take a break for a minute to have a drink and wiggle my toes. I think the dust and paint fumes from the work men in work are getting to me…

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home