Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Well it is 2004!
It started off well but I have a sore mouth due to wisdom tooth growing through and my mouth having no room for it so causing muchos pain, especially when i wake up after chomping away at my cheek in the night *whimper*

Going back to work has shattered me out, soooo busy!! Why can't people just give us a week to get back into things?? hehe

I have made two new years resolutions this year:
1) To try not to skive college as much, this only includes law college not computers! (it did start as not to skive college meaning both of them and the as much was added later, well i do want to try adn keep it!!)
2) To stay in the black with my bank account. Doing well for January, I know if i stay in teh black this month I am on the way!! Makes a change, red doesn't really suit me anyway, too pale.

Skippy, did you buy a buttie from a little shop just off Dale Street today? If not, you have a twin!

Well that will do for now as my mouth hurts so i need to go cry or drink hot chocolate not decided which yet!
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home