Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Well I am sat in college being very bored!! I finished my work for this computer course at Christmas, it was supposed to last me until April so teacher has left me playing mind numbingly boring games such as bubbles and clouds. With bubbles you have to press the letter that is inside the bubble before it goes off the screen and with clouds you have to use the arrow keys to move a box over a cloud and type the name/ car/animal that is under the cloud before it goes off the screen YAWN!

I decided that this is helping me more than shite games.

Had some strange talks in work today about people’s bodily functions and about cleaning. I said I can’t be arsed to tidy which I really should be arsed to do, I want to clean on a Tuesday for some reason but I work then. One of the girls in wok says her house is always spotless but only because she doesn’t want it to be messy if she dies and someone has to go in there!! Strange woman. If someone died I doubt the last thing on someone’s mind is the tidiness of the house!!

I want corned beef hash with red pickled cabbage for my tea mmMMmm but I don’t have any corned beef or potatoes or red pickled cabbage hehe or a roast dinner mmMMmm.

I think I may be able to go home now because I am BORED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home