Sunday, February 29, 2004

WooHoo!! No Sunday blues for me today :)

Doesn’t look like my Tom isn’t the only one with a bit of luck. I decided that today would be the day I try and win the top 20 albums on radio 1 chart show so I put my name in the draw then found out they were actually giving away a digital radio and I won it YAY! OK it is signed by Will Young but I was thinking I could probably sell it for a pretty penny hehe
I nearly died when I listened to it I sound SOOOO scouse!! They cut it loads because I couldn’t stop laughing!! Then I had a lovely chat with the nice laydee who answers the phones and she said she would try and get me a cd or something else to go with it :)
It was a very very very cringe worthy moment but digital radio baybee :) but uuuurgh I said I was a fan of Will Young on national radio!! Couldn’t exactly say no not really hehehe

Well I saw my Rach this week and she is blooming!! Got her nice football down her top! YAY only 12 weeks or so to go and she’ll pop! She is having doubts on her name though now, she wanted to call it Joshua but the number of people who are pregnant saying they want to call their baby Joshua is putting her off a bit but she says she is to fat to think of a new one hehe. I do love Rachel she’s so blonde :p

Luckily Rachel can’t get enough of eating subway butties because she can have whatever she wants on them so we got a subway meal deal and damn they are yummy!!

PETER ANDRE IS NUMBER ONE yaaaaaaaay I didn’t even have to buy the single :)

Going to be a nice two weeks in work, that’s because I am only working three days this week and then 1 ½ days the week after :) On a course in Manchester on Thursday and I will go get lost wondering around Manchester. Then Friday going to get my hair done but don’t know what I want doing with it, part of me says get it all chopped off but I had short hair for about 10 years!

Week after get to spend some good time with Tom :) Can’t wait even if we don’t do anything at all I just love to sit do nothing with him. Although he did say he would take me to the Trafford centre :) I didn’t even have to beg! In fact, I didn’t even have to ask hehe Isn’t he great? :)

Right going to sit and wait by the door for the post man with my radio :)

#Ooh Ooh ooh Ooh Mysterious girl
#I wanna get close to you
#ooh ooh ooh mysterious girl
#move your body close to mine

hehehehehehe
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home