Friday, April 02, 2004

Firstly Happy Birthday Katieoeoeo0o0o!!



Well I went to college yesterday to find out what is going on and she doesn’t know basically. They lost another girls entry form as well but have recently found that filed away instead of posted off, twats, but no sign of mine. Lady in college says she has contacts and will see what she can do but I won’t be holding my breath. Didn’t stay after this chat as someone said exam and I started the waterworks again. Fed up of crying now. It’s all I seem to have done over the past two weeks for one reason or another.
Anyho0o0o0o the lady rang me today and left a message saying she had left a message with ILEX and no one had got back to her but she will ring on Monday. We shall see. Suppose if I accept the worst I won’t be disappointed when this ting chance fails and over the moon if it does come through…

Been contemplating buying a new mobile phone. I quite fancy a Motorola V300. Nice and bloo with a built in camera and nice polyphonicy stuffs. Would be nice to have one but it makes me feel a bit sick paying £150 just for a phone heh!

I was at the bus stop today and there was a man sat there happily chatting and laughing away to himself. At first I thought he may have been on a hands free mobile but he wasn’t. This got me to thinking that I wouldn’t mind being a mental patient. Laughing away to myself. Never short of someone to talk too. People to look after me and feed me. A nice sound proofed room so I canna here the screaming of the other noisey mental patients. Aaah bliss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home