Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Our firm is moving premesis in 2 1/2 weeks, it's quite exciting to think soon we will be in a lovely new clean office. Only thing is now we are clearing like mad to get rid of all the crap that has built up over the few decades or so they have had the building and it's really dusty and horrible and its given me a rash on my arm and it's really itchy and i want to scratch it so0o much!!

The plans for the new place look great, it's a lot smaller than were we are now but they have got us all lovely new desks that will actually give us room to work on and everyone has brand new chairs to play with \o/

Must keep typing so that I can't itch...

Pigeons. They're just not as scared of people as they used to be. You're supposed to be able to stamp your foot and it flies off out of your way but they just wander about in the way, horrible things. I wonder if you could kick one now they don't move, probably couldn't.

Fallen in love with a house and I want it. Only problem I have is that it is double the amount anyone will lend me and another 8 grand on top of that hehe. It's nice to wish though :)

Hmm I fancy a lovely slice of cheese cake now, I cool peice mmm *dribble*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home