Monday, April 12, 2004

Quick update of the week. Monday I made someone cry before 9am and I was ever so pleased with myself, every time I saw her for the rest of the day it made me smile. I felt a bit mean at first but the two people who heard the conversation said she was being a stupid bitch and I hadn’t actually done anything, which I hadn’t!

Big hugs to Tom for being jobless :( It’s sad but happy at the same time. I’m sure you’ll find a new job soon as you’re great and in the meantime we can enjoy spending some time together.
I have lost my little law project now he doesn’t work in the playhouse. I think they broke every employment law going so I wanted to sue them for it so I could practice being a legal type in a different area of law, would have been fun.

Still no news on this possible chance of doing my exams in May, I think the woman who said she would try is avoiding me heh

I have had a lovely weekend.
As everyone probably already knows it was our 4 year anniversary on Saturday and we got to spend time together. Wondered around the Ocean plaza and fun land for a bit and ended up in Southport zoo making friends with Sid the duck and the monkeys. All the animals were really friendly. Bloke was funny when we were pulling faces at a monkey and he was pulling them back, bloke said to Tom, it’s a mirror you know :)

In the night we went to watch Shaun of the dead, was a funny film, everyone should go see it!

Sunday morning we went for a walk down to the beach and chilled down there. it’s funny to think I live five minutes from the beach, it’s so peaceful down there. Then the afternoon we wondered around Southport town centre. Today we wandered around Southport again. It’s so nice to actually get to spend time together just walking about.

Shame it’s back to work tomorrow, bring on next weekend!!

Love you Tom
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home