Monday, April 26, 2004

Well the countdown is on for the big office move. We move premises on Friday so we’re packing like mad and throwing the shite away. o0o0o its quite exciting. It will be very nice to get to sit outside with the girls rather than share a room with a scary partner heh

Had a lovely afternoon. My boss got tied up and was due to organise an adoption in the afternoon, because she was busy I had to run over to court and do it. It was so lovely and I felt really proud because it was my first one and I even got a thank you from the judge :) It’s so lovely to make a whole family happy.

Had a lovely weekend. Less bleurgh but I was being very thick. My brain wasn’t switched on and all I really needed to do was sleep.
Friday we went to the swan, didn’t have as much fun as I should have due to bleurgness. Saturday we chilled and Sunday we ate ice cream :) It’s so nice getting to spend time with Tom.

Well that will do for now tata xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home