Thursday, April 22, 2004

What a gorgous day!

I am supposed to be sat in college now doing the revision lessons and I decided to sack it off, I mean whats the point really? Not entered for my exams so I shall just do my own in September hehe

Been shopping and spent money on crap no I am home with the window open the blinds open and the music on loud. This sunshine better still be here for the weekend so I can enjoy running about in it instead of looking out for work people and being caught skiving :)

Still feeling bleugh but the sunshine makes me smile, the shooting pains in my ears take it off mind hehe I might go tell the doc he has to send me back to the Royal and let them poke the ears, hurts but after a week or so I can hear really clearly. Damn perferated ear drums, I want them syringing but I can't and everyone says how lovely it feels when its finished.

Ah weel feel in to mood for dancing around my livingroom to loid music and wait for Mr Tom to come see me after his pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home