Thursday, May 13, 2004

Back still sore so doc gave me stronger pain killers to see if it helps.

Decided to go to college today as it was the last lesson and I wanted to say good luck and goodbye to the girls as some are dropping out and some are going else were to study. Walked in and got chatting away and my friends said isn’t it worse that your form was found, at which point I was confused. College had decided to update the class on what was happening with me but didn’t tell me? Wankers. They thought the ILEX had found the form but I thought if ILEX found it they wouldn’t admit to it. Decided I couldn’t be bothered sitting there going through exam techniques and last minute nerves so I went home then later rang college to see what the hell was going on and they had found the form in the college un posted pfft although they still say they posted it and I got annoyed and told her it was utter rubbish as if the form was found then it wasn’t bloody posted, fuckers.

Put me in a bad mood grr at least it’s the weekend and I get to spend it all with Tom :)

Well done a brand spanking new job, so proud of you! That first pay cheque will be nice for you and you can think long and hard what you’re going to buy me :)

Right, I will NOT look at estate agents websites tonight. No sireeee bob, already miserable enough for one day.

You're Little Miss Sunshine! :D You're very
cheerful! Good for you!


Which Little Miss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home