Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Love new office!! It will be even better once it is fininished hehe They are still painting and sorting out the lights. The whole office needs recableing and our IT lady blamed the blokes that did it. A different company came around today to inspect it and told us that they had what they ordered and asked for, the haven't got a clue what they're doing. This gave us a laugh because we all say they're shite :)

I love my new desk and my new phone and my own space. I think Helen has probably seen more of me in the past two days than she did in a week in the old place hehe. I can go in when I need something which is quite often.

I had to see a client today to do something that in theory is quite easy, just filling in a divorce petition and a few other forms but ooooh nooo so bloody complecated! He's not even sure if his marriage is valid and I know fuck all hehe Aah well twas a learning experience.

Fingers crossed for Tom after his interview xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home