Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Well the weekend was good. Saturday chilling and Sunday car bootin as you’ve probably read on Tom’s blog. Was a lovely weekend until I was going home.
Got on the bus and was staring through the window boredly as per and all of a sudden there were screeches brakes, smoke from tyres skidding on the floor and a nice jolt to my back. What happened according to the people who saw it was there was a parked car on the other side of the road, a car coming along moved over slightly to over take it which was fine as there was plenty of room but then some twat coming behind it thought it would be a good idea to over take the car overtaking the parked car. Everyone slammed on apart from the twat who just sped off chuh

Been in pain and can’t sit still or in one position for any length of time. Went docs this morning and she said I may have just pulled a muscle or torn the ligaments or summit and to go away and if it still hurts to go back Friday for stronger painkillers. Then go the following Friday if it’s still sore to see where to go from there. Hope it miraculously feels great tomorrow hehe

Back to torturing myself about buying a house. Fell in love with one I saw on the net and I wanted it despite it being double my budget and then one day it vanished and I was sorta sad then the next day I was fine as I can’t afford it anyway, but it’s back! I want that house! Still same price but now it has a picture of the garden and it’s lovely and I want it more! I hate the way it says ideal for first time buyers :( Fucking rich first time buyers at 128k Aaaaah Well!

Right off to plan more money making schemes before it vanishes again hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home