Sunday, May 23, 2004

Well were to begin?
Had Thursday and Friday off t spend some time of with Tom before he starts his new job (Good Luck!) and Friday night we went back to mine because I have to get up and out so this bring us to the first tale.

Argh!
Well we were sitting in the living room and tom asked if I had left a tap running. So I went to look and nothing, look in my bedroom and there was water drip drip dripping from the ceiling onto my bed. Luckily Tom was with me so we quickly got the bed into the hall and put buckets and bin bags over the place. It was pouring down outside and the roof in the corridor was leaking and running down the stairs so I though the flat upstairs roof was leaking. We ran upstairs and no answer from the door.
I rang riverside to get some help as the water was running at a steady pace at this stage through my ceiling instead of dripping. The stupid bint on the phone told me it wasn’t raining!!
I was chatting to Jackie downstairs and Tom had obviously got bored and gone back upstairs to the flat because he shouted down that the door was open, I ran up and we entered his flat and oh my god it was HORRIBLE! The bathroom light was on so Tom looked in there to see if there was a tap running, so glad it wasn’t me looking in there from how horrible he says it was.
Next we climbed over the junk on the floor to get to the bedroom were we find the sky light wide open (whoops) his bed was stained and minging and horrible *shudders*
Thank god we were here to sort it out or I’d be buying a new bed right now! Electrician man came out in the rain and turned the electrics off for me so I shall have to get him back to put them back on.

Why can I not afford to move!?!

Grandmas Birthday
Saturday was my Grandmas 70th birthday so me, my mum, my grandma and my granddad went to this lo0o0ovely Chinese restaurant! All you can eat for 6 squid. Soup to start with, then help yourself to the main courses and the side plates like the prawn crackers and then as much dessert as you want which was ice cream fruit and jelly mmMmm so0o full!! It was gorgeous and I want to go back!! It’s making me drool just thinking about how nice it was!

Bill Bailey
So so funny! He gave me belly ache! He is a genius! hehe I love him!!
The laminated book of dreams…
o0o I loved the Argos bit and of course his songs were class. Loved once, twice three times a lady! :)
MUFFINS!
For those of you that have seen it you will understand me. For those of you that haven’t buy the part troll DVD when it comes out!!
This brings me on to the Taliban…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home