Monday, July 26, 2004

Had a nice weekend.  Spent friday night curled up next to Tom watching sleepaway Camp 2: unhappy Campers.  So funny but gross!  It the kind of film that is soooo bad it's good heh.

Saturday Motti and Nichola came over to Tom's house and we played games and went shopping and had a lovely day.  Got a posh little wheelie case for work for when I have to cart a tonne of heavy files to court.  I feel funny with it.

Got some nice news.  Tom and I shall be buying a hosue together woohoo.  he's gonna save me fomr evil men in this place :) Now it's just a case of finding a half decent mortgage then a house for that price heh.  I've been all excited.  Want my own house rather than renting.  Stood in WH Smiths flicking through all the house magazines yesterday hehe.  Shouldn't really do that, I tell Tom off for reading the mags then not buying anything "It's not a library you know" hehe
It's going to be fun !!

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home