Friday, July 23, 2004

IT'S FRIDAY! WOO!
 
 Just sat waiting for Tom to come over \o/ 
 
Been a funny two days in work.  My permanant giggles seem to be wearing off on other Gemma who I share a desk with.  We've been acting like kids the past two days as most of the partners are away on the two left in are doing all the court cover so as they say, when the cats away the mice will play and boy have we! 
 
We've had the bookman come in with new books this week and he brought in Purple Ronnie book for lovers full of purple ronnie poems and funny drawings.  Even if they weren't funny we were in stitches laughing, then us two laughing makes other people laughing. He also brought in rude oragami a little pack that allows to make such wonderous paper creations as the passionate pigs and the ultimate cock (the bird)  but yes it also shows you how to make willies.  One thing you can make is eager beavers, the partner I work for her married name is beaver though she works under her maiden name, well teh great idea was to make eager beavers and leave them on her desk for when she comes back, she soooo would not see the joke!  Well we were trying and failing hehe but one of the other partners came back and spoiled our fun though we will try again Monday! 
 
I love it when you laugh all day, laughing puts you in such a great mood!! 
 
I love my livingroom colour when i am in a good mood as well.  It's yellow and from lunch time the sun is at the front of the flat, so with an already good mood, a yellow livingroom filed with sunshine and music on loud plus Tom on his way I am one very happy bunny at the mo. 
 
We are speding tomorrow with Nich and Motti.  Get some shopping, LOTS of gossiping and the boys can get some gaming luuuuurvley. Happy Happy Joy Joy! I hope everyone is in a good mood, it's good mood time!  Plus the smiley on the post below makes me smile, I shall miss him being at the top of my blog. 
 
Have a great weekend whatever you may do. 
 
*wanders off grinning like an insane person*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home