Monday, August 16, 2004

I can finally use my new phone today wo0o0o Not quite sure when it swopped over but yaaaay I love it!! bum de de bum bum bum, i like getting text messages!!

Got bored in work today and couldn't be arsed working, I only did 48 minutes of chargeable work, whoops!

Spent most of the day daydreaming and working out how much money we need to move and by gum it ain't cheap! Been sat here deciding what i can sell to raise money. I have a computer stand in my kitchen that my mum keeps saying she will have off me but she's waited to long and its now for sale! Plus I will spend one day going through all the crap i have hidden away and be ruthless and sell what i don't need, which is most of what I own hehe I will be ruthless this time knowing how much we need.

Despite the cost it's still going to be sooo much fun. Living with Tom will mean my own personal slave on call all the time, fab! hehehe

Did a bit of revision today and blimey I really don't know anything! I keep saying I am going to do it but I'm a lazy mare and would rather do anything other than revision, save for the washing up!

wo0o0o I just got a text how fun!

Anyhoo off to dream of ways how to make a mint!

buybye lovelies xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home