Monday, September 06, 2004

I have dragged myself away from that evil game to update as I’ve not done one in a while.

Spent a lot of time house hunting which is fun. Nosing around people’s houses. There has only been one that we have both liked and that we can see potential in. We have one more to look at tomorrow and then who knows. Can’t wait to get away from fuck face downstairs It’s gonna be great having some real company all the time and a place I can call my own.

Tom has been putting naughty ideas in my head about leaving things in the flat when I leave, just as prawns in the ceiling panels which take a while to start to smell, nice.

Back to college next week HOORAH 4 ½ day weeks again wo0o0o. Gonna be a bit mind squidging doing third year work and revising for second year exams, really need to pull my socks up and get it done, got a lot going on so must must do it!!

Hmm soap operas really are shite!

Went to see Hellboy on Saturday with Tom, Bob, Hayley and Martin. Was an alright film, got a bit bored near the end as it was longer than I thought it was going to be but it was alright.

I had more to say but I can’t be arsed.

tata xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home