Sunday, September 26, 2004

Well it’s been a while since I last blogged and a fair amount has happened.

College has been the main issue lately. I went to Southport college a couple of weeks ago all ready to start studying family and criminal law, which was fab as they were the subjects I really wanted to do. Well we got there and they decided not to run the class as they didn’t have the numbers they expected, arse. After a bit of panicking and some time convinced someone somewhere was trying to put me off law I got a friend from work to save me! I now have to go aaaaaaall the way to Roby, by Huyton. I have the most fascinating subjects as well. European Law and Land Law!

For European Law on Wednesday we are going to have a debate on federalisation of the EU, we have to come in with an opinion. Luckily Ebi had an opinion and I have adopted that as my own!

Then Land Law, we’ve had two lessons and we are having a test. A test! What kind of evil torturing sadistic lecturer have they given us??

As well as having an opinion on federalisation and reading up for a stupid test I have to revise for exams which are in three weeks AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We’re off to Durham to say hello0o0o to Luke and Ellie which I am really looking forward too. A nice break away from here and too de-stress a bit. Martin shall be in the car with us, so I can sit in the back and revise while Martin can navigate and they can talk about random boy rubbish.

Been too see a couple of good films that I would recommend to anyone looking for a trip out.
Firstly was Collateral, I wasn’t really expecting much from this, especially as I’m not a fan off Tom Cruise but I really enjoyed it. I wanted to be an assassin for a couple of days after that.
Last night we went to watch The Punisher, truly violent but very good. Buried my head into Tom for a part of it as it was horrid, not sure if you actually saw anything but I didn’t want to chance it!

Well it’s Tom’s birthday in two weeks and I don’t know what to get him. Found a couple of things I want though hehe.

Ah well that will do for now as I should go revise.

Take care
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home