Sunday, October 03, 2004

Firsty, WELL DONE to Tom who got himself the job he went for!! Very proud of you and you know you deserve it as you are "Excellent all round" and a big head too :)

Friday night in the Swan turned into a celebration which was great. When I got there Tom, Nici (his work mate), Bob and Bob's friend were there. Nici is a lovely lady. After a while Bob bought Tom a double shot of chertrouse (No idea how you say or spell that!) and a little late ne bought himself a nici some as well. My goodness they were drunk, so so funny.

We had a game of guess how old Bob is that was funny and then Nici spent 10 minutes telling me not to worry about wrinkles it was so funny I was crying. Tom made a new friend as well which was nice for him, I just hope the post in the swan wanted a new friend as well.

Then we got the bus home which was fun as the electrics went and we were driving along very slowly with 2 lights working on the bus heh.

My little doggie got put down on yesterday, which was sad :( It's funny how you get attached to animals.

Finally decided on Toms birthday prezzie, got half now and I shall get the other half this week.

Ah well this is the last night of relative freedom. My one hour of revision a night shall not be changed to revide when I have a spare moment. Exams in two weeks and I can't remember anything PANIC AarrGghh *deep breaths*

That'll do for now.

See you after the exams, if you see me before shout at me ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home