Friday, October 29, 2004

Hoorah !!

Exams are over and I can finally get back to some kind of normality. Exams went rather pants really, ended up tossing a polo mint to decide what question to answer because of the remaining questions I could only answer a teeny part of two so a mint decided my fate. If I pass it I shall have to write to polo people and thank them for their inspirational mints.

CONGRATULATIONS go to the lovely Nichola and Joe for the wonderful news of their engagement. As I have Nichola many times I am very happy for you both! Hehe

Work has been rather hellish this week as the family department has been hit with a few missing people but today gave us all something to laugh about. The building next to us was evacuated and three fire engines arrived. The girl I sit with is going out with a fireman and he tells her if you see a fire engine give them a wave so we ran outside and waved.
When we got back in two girls were looking out of the window at the other side of the building and said there was a fireman, we told her about the fire engines outside and she said no isn’t real.
Well we had a gander and it was a stripper going to a party in the bar over the road. He went in and we couldn’t see anything. Someone was at the fax machine and shouted that there was a half naked man running out of the bar so of course we all ran over to see a stripper dive into the back of his car to get changed and showed us all g string and bottom.
For a boring day it made us all scream and laugh!

Tom got GTA: San Andreas and it has a rather funky soundtrack to it so I am quite happily singing away to songs I know while he is playing.

I’ve found myself a new obsession, completing minesweeper at expert level. I’ve never done it before but it needs to be done. Closet I have got so far is 37 to go. Luckily I don’t have it in work, that would be dangerous!!

I had loads to say but I have forgotten now, lack of playing minesweeper is affecting me!

ooo Julia, your Christmas is a hit within our family department! We keep having Christmas day countdowns :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home