Monday, November 29, 2004

Blimey it has been quite a while since I updated this thing. Lack of updating is mainly due to apathy, really just couldn’t be bothered, then I got some stupid cold thing and then I spent a week with Tom :)

Where to start…

Houses – the hunt still continues. We have seen some awful places for our budget. A house with floors that aren’t straight, another with no kitchen although it did have a fitted sink. A fitted sink? Is there a different type of sink? I’ve not seen a sink that you can move at will. Heh Anyhoo we have seen one house we like which is looking quite promising, fingers crossed hey.

o0o the adapter is nice and warm on my toes mmMMmm

Films – seen lots of films since I last updated.

Bridget Jones 2 rehashed Bridget Jones 1 but it was OK, probably would have liked it better going to see it with girlies.

Incredibles – With special guest star Wayne Rooney hehe (Dash to those who are confused) T’was thoroughly enjoyable. I love the kid on the path heh

Ichi the Killer – Oh my god. Quite a hard film to watch. It’s Japanese so there were subtitles. The problem I had was it was horrible !! I kept covering my eyes which made reading the subtitles difficult. Urgh the mouth. It’s a good film but sick !! Someone had to think of that film eeww and I still hate the mouth, imagine what would happen if those rings were removed... Worth a watch though.


Spidey Man 2 - Once again may I say that I love Bruce Campbell

Saw plenty of others but I can’t remember them heh.

Well last week was a lovely break from work.
Spent the entiiiiiiiiiiiiiire week with Tom which was fab! Monday he took me to the Trafford Centre so I could go do some Christmas shopping. A good plan in theory. I thought woo kids are in school will be fine, but oh no, full of bloody kids with their parents who had kept them off to go shopping. It wasn’t just a couple either, there were looooooooooooads. I have decided (again) that the TC is rubbish really. I need to discover somewhere else to go shopping.

Then we went house hunting for a few days as mentioned above.

Friday we went to the Swan for a few drinks. We were there for a bit and people arrived, then we decided to stay out longer but needed to go and get some food. We left some slightly tipsy people and came back 40 minutes later, there were still some pretty tipsy people and some rather drunk people. Cough cough Julia cough. Oh you did make me laugh. Kids Christmas night out will be funny.

Saturday we met up with Nichola and Joe which was lovely to see them again. I had to see Nichs ring which is lovely and sparkly. We went to have pizza mmm and then went to see the incredibles which was fab. After that we went to Joes were I met the dogs awwww they’re lovely. I love jip awww

Today it was back to reality and back to work to a pile of crap on my desk and rubbish in my inbox. It took an hour before it felt like I hadn’t been away. Not long until it’s the Christmas break WOO!! Although my boss refused to say we could have the time off until she put it to a vote. She gave us this big speech about how it as a difficult time for clients and that they could with support at this time. Surprisingly everyone decided to vote for the tie off heh. They stayed open over Christmas 5 years ago and the only clients they had ringing were wills and conveyancing clients anyway so no point. Holiday damn it!!

Well as I grow excited that Christmas is drawing near, that also means that exam results day is drawing near *high pitched horror scream* Must say I hadn’t really thought about it much until Friday. I’m not even sure what day it is though they say it will be around the 14th December, so about 2 weeks tomorrow. Fuck me I don’t want them, unless the paper reads PASS, PASS and PASS, then I will accept them. Urgh stressing myself out just thinking about it ARGH! Deeeeeep breeeeeeeeeeeeathes !!

I think that will suffice for today. Goodness knows when the next may be :)

TTFN
Gem
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home