Thursday, December 16, 2004

Friday was Toms Christmas night out and what a loads of pants it was really. Loads of people left at 10.30 as we hadn’t received the main course. Although I did have fun sat next to two girls who were completely hammered. They’re lovely and sooooo funny.

Saturday was fun, it was the kids Christmas night out. That was fuuuun. Everyone was plastered save for me. Tom was just drunk not plastered but he can remember the night. I can’t believe you drunkards can’t remember it.

There was karaoke at the K and oh my god it was dire save for a few. Someone decided to sing love your monkey (Disturbed – the sickness) despite the fact not knowing any words other then the weird screechy bit were he has been a bad boy and the swear words in it. They someone tried to do their own remix of eminem oh it was funny.

Monday we went to sort the mortgage out our mortgage, 3 hours sat there going through forms and figures and facts and watching Tom get rather bored :) how bizarre to be excited about signing up for 25 years of debt hehe fingers crossed that it will go through OK.

Tuesday my exam results were sent first class in the post weeeee.

Wednesday I went to work early with Tom so left before the post man. Sat all morning e-mailing my friend Gaynor both stressing. I should have gone to college in the afternoon but I decided I couldn’t wait that long for results and skived off and went home, opened the door and… NO POST hehe texted Gaynor obviously stressing and hoped they were al sent second class but NO everyone else we know got theres on Wednesday.

So, stressing I decided to clear out my airing cupboard, god I stored crap. I threw 4 binbags of crap away and found my Take That CD haha I decided to put it on full blast, oh god Its awful! How did they have so many people loving them?? I fine example of my point is…

Babe

I come to your door to see you again,
But where you once stood was an old man instead
I asked where you'd be, he said 'she's moved, on you see
All I have is a number you'd better ask her not me'
So I picked up the phone and dialled your number
Not sure to put it down or speak
Then I voice I once knew answered in a sweet voice
She said hello then paused before I began to speak

Babe I'm here again, I tell you I'm here again
Where have you been?
Babe, I'm back again, I tell you I'm back again
Where have you been?

You held your voice well, there were tears I could tell
But where were you now? Was you gonna tell me in time?
Just give me a town and I'll be straight down
Got so much to tell you about where I have been
As I walk down your road, can't wait to be near you
Can't keep the feeling in inside
As I stand at your door you answered in a sweet voice
You said hello then pause before I begin to speak

Babe I'm here again, I tell you I'm here again
Where have you been?
Babe, I'm back again, I tell you I'm back again
Where have you been?

Just as I looked away, I saw a face behind you
A little boy stood at your door
And as I looked again I saw his face was shining
He had my eyes, he had my smile

Babe I'm here again, I tell you I'm here again
Where have you been?
Babe, I'm back again, I tell you I'm back again
Where have you been?

Where has she been? Where has he been? Kids a few years, then he has the same conversation twice…. Chuh hehe

Thursday, I meant to get up early to ring the sorting office to see if I had post but slept in, never mind my post comes about 8.15 I don’t have to leave until 8.25 at the latest. I went downstairs at 8.15 no bastard post, getting a bit desperate I decided to go looking for the postman but I couldn’t find him so I had to run to catch the bus bah.

I was supposed to go to college today t 4 but again I decided to skive, I mean it’s a perfectly good reason not to go heh. Well went to Court at 2 for a matter that was supposed to be straight in and out until the judge decided to play silly buggers didn’t end up leaving court until 5.30 and by the time I had got back to work and sorted myself it was 6 bah.

So anyway I got home and on the post table was sat an A4 envelope I was strangely calm just opened it and looked no panic or fuss well I passed AAAARRRGHHHH I did scream rather loud as I had convinced myself I had failed at least one.

I can now go to work tomorrow and say Hello Boss I passed all my exams can I leave early today hehe she better say yes or else I shall my smart braininess else were that pays better !! o0o I better get a good pay rise now…

Well the news today hasn’t all been good.

Big hugs to Lee, make sure you get lots of people running around for you.

Hugs to Nich too xxx take care

End on a happy note.

Congratulations to Luke and Ellie for having a baby giiiiirl yaaaaaaay! Good Luck !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home