Sunday, December 05, 2004



We've found a house wo0o0o
I was showing Katie it before and noticed it says under offer \o/ that's mine and Tom's offer. It's mad can't believe we have finally found one !! I shall bounce into work tomorrow and instruct my solicitor heh

Friday night was the office christmas party which was a blast! I was going to sneak off not long after the food but got in at 3.10am hehee

I had the best taxi driver home as well. He didn't know where i lived so I told him to head to the kellogs factory and he said OK it's not Christmas yest their lights aren't up hehe I loved him. I am sure Tom thinks I am mad because I always look for the lights at kellogs before it's christmas and now I know I am not the only one left!

Anyhoo excited babbling.

Going to look for my perfect kitchen now :)

PS: Responsibility is FUN! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home