Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well it turns out I actually am ill hehe

I have had a chest infection and all the other crappy little virus things that have been going around and I’ve not stopped and my body has done the best it could get over it. It didn’t do a very good job though hehe

Because I didn’t stop to get better properly I have messed my chest up a little, whoops!

I have a corse of a steroid thing to encourage my lungs to do something (the pharmacist did tell me but I think it was a posh way of saying work)

After being prescribed the steroid thing Tom and I had a conversation on how steroids affect the body, at the end of the conversation I decided in a month I will look like …



Hulk Hogan! But not orange :)

Already bored though being off work, it’s only be 2 days heh. Mind you at least on Friday Tom is off and can keep me company.

I really should get some packing done tomorrow, not been bothered past couple of days, got no energy blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home