Sunday, February 27, 2005

Well my first week of getting back to normal and by Friday I was exhausted.

It’s lovely to be back in work to see everyone. Plus the Partners go away on Friday to discuss our pay rises so I made up for the month off by getting a load of my bosses files out and doing bills adding up to nearly 10k, hopefully she will think of her nice figures when she thinks of my pay rise hehe

Once again trouble in the flats flared up this week (I swear this move can’t come soon enough!) Other than upstairs having a fault with his smoke alarm so it goes on and off (very annoying) there has been hoo har over the lock on the front door. Someone keeps kicking the door in and slamming it really hard so we have to ring riverside out to fix it all the time, riverside have started to complain about this so one of the girls put a sign on the door telling who ever it is to stop. Some ones reply to this? They took the lock off the door, idiots, well on Wednesday I got home from college to find I was locked out, I sat on the doorstep for an hour waiting for someone to come home and let me in but no such luck, decided I would write a note telling someone to unlock the backdoor and then go to toms, thought I better warn him that I was on my way, except he never had his phone with him, so to anyone with a missed call or those unfortunates who actually spoke to me I apologise and to my wonderful twin I wuuuuv oooo and thank you.

Got in the next day hoorah

Got to Friday alright, I was knackered. Going to be harder this week as our secretary is off, roll on Friday though as all the partners are away \o/

This weekend has been so chilled and nice. Mooched around Southport yesterday and today. Watched Hero last night which was a good film.

My leg is healing nicely now and I should be good as new in 2 weeks, so when we move I can go swimming hooray!

Well that is all for now, tata

2 Comments:

Blogger Skippy said...

yay your move will be soon and the dumbass with the front door problem will be a distant memory :)

March 01, 2005 1:36 pm  
Blogger little_velvet_lady said...

aw glad your getting better .. but we do miss you on the work emails :(
xxxxxxxxxxx

OH and next time your locked out TELL ME! i couldve drove an got you instead of letting yourself freeze!!

March 06, 2005 8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home