Thursday, February 17, 2005

Well time for an update.

As the end of my month being signed off work time is drawing nearer to return. I am looking forward to it so much, not stuck in here all day, going to see my lovely girlies and get back to my lunches with Gemma.

Slightly worried that I won’t remember how to do things. I have forgotten my pass word so I won’t be able to work until 10 am. The IT woman comes in at 9.30 but she has to have her cup and tea and her chat before she can help.

Lots of people have left and new people taken their jobs, I will feel like the new girl :s Getting up is going to kill me as well hehe

As much as my time off has bored me I have been able to get out and about this week and that is what I have done.

Saturday was the Fozzy gig which was muchos cool. The whole getting drunk thing to not feel the hurt in my leg worked a treat. I got bored of standing with the others and not being able to see over people so I started to make my way to the front were I was soon after joined by floof and we got our way to the front. Even if one bloke ignored us both poking him in the back repeatedly hehe

While at the front Chris Jericho touched our hands hehe, I was considering selling my hand on ebay but after careful consideration I decided I might miss it.

After the gig I started to sober up, standing outside in the cold to queue to get back in will do that to you! When back inside the music was rather pants. Then I lost everyone and went looking and gave up and just spent ages sat on my own waiting for someone to find me, which Motti did hehe

Tuesday was a cool day. Went into Liverpool and met Nich and we went to look at wedding dresses and a dress for me to wear to give my mum away, I like Skips dress and I want blue but I can’t decide what blue.

Then we met Motti and Jill and had a wander around the shops and had a laugh at my taste in music. Yes my taste in music is hideous but I don’t care, I put it on and bounce around like a loon and feel good so ner :)

The others went home and I had a yummy hot chocolate while waiting for Tom to finish work, shot off back to mine so he could get changed and dump his stuff, then our meal turned into a chip barm and sausage from the chippy as we walked to the station as he was wanting to get to the swan desperately.

We met the everyone in the swan, had a few sherbets and headed off to the academy to see the natureboys who were fab. The others weren’t too good, but the singer of downset made me laugh. It was a nice night though sat in the bar area having a chinwag with everyone and a screaming session with floof.

Housey things have moved on rather nicely, we got our survey back and all is well, no work needed and no reports required just need to find my P60 to send them and wait for our mortgage offer. Its so0o0o cool. I have started packing this week, which is rather boring, I wish I could hire someone to do it or click my fingers and it would be done.

Can’t wait for the house warming its going to be so cool :)

Today was my last day in the clinic, thank god, today some woman pulled her trouser leg up and rolled down her popsocks and showed me her leg ulcers urgh I have to go to a drop in centre from next week, that will be fun, hours of waiting, but it can’t be helped.

As Halo Scan seems to have gone belly up I have put the blogger comments thing on here so everyone should leave a comments so I feel loved hehehe

I think that is all I have to say for now :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Oh yes, I remember that screaming bout well...

Oh my poor ears.

And I thought sitting between you and J was a good idea!

February 17, 2005 7:53 pm  
Blogger Skippy said...

hehehehehe we'll miss you emailing next week lady.

February 20, 2005 1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home