Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Woah, February already!

I was hoping to be moving by now but that plan went a wee bit wrong. Fingers crossed now that Mortgage worries are sorted BOO HISS to the nationwide YOU SUCK! No one go there, their rates are low because they are a pile of crap.

So yes instead of being off so we can move I am off with a pretty wound on the back of my leg. Started with a little lump on my leg the weekend of my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, went to mass as Tom has talked about on his blog. It got slightly more painful every time we had to stand up and sit down and with it being Roman Catholic Mass that happened every 30 seconds.

Well it got bigger and I ended up in hospital on the Monday to make it go away. An in out same day thing turned into 3 days hehe but everyone was very nice, except the consultant, he was a bit of a pillock who diagnosed me wrong and even the nurses were like, what is he talking about.

Went to surgery Tuesday night, woke up in time to hear the second half of the Liverpool match and listen to them win yay A nice mad welsh woman was with me in recovery, she is from near Cardiff and supports Liverpool so it off to the final at the millennium stadium. Then she gave me morphine for the pain and it made me sick. How are people heroine addicts, the feeling is horrible!

Didn’t eat for days, I was starving, had my brekkie on Wednesday which was soggy cornflakes but they were great. Then they said I could go home, so I got up went dizzy and got fed toast with marmalade, tub of jelly, tub of ice cream and a packet of crisps \o/

I then waited for 5 hours for the pharmacy to sort out my medication and got the bus home hehehe Well the sister on the ward said I could then the district nurses scowled and I was on house arrest for a while, but now I am allowed to go for small walks but not to far, whoops at going to Southport yesterday then staying at Toms, I am paying for that today though, train journey wasn’t best comfortable.

They think I shall be off next week as well, that’s three weeks ARGH! Insane! I am getting better though, I only really have trouble with my socks but practice makes perfect :)

So not much really to do and I am going a little crazy. I should be grateful that there are so many people that can use the net at work to keep me from going over the edge.

Might start some packing soon as its easier to bend and stuff and I can sit on pillows on the floor so that is a task for next week.

To pass the time I have been eating and eating and eating, going to put on so much weight. At least when we move there is a pool around the corner so I can go swim. Plus this pole dancing sounds fun and I bet that will help me tone up hehe

*sends hugs to Joolia, Katie and Nichola who all deserve them*

O0o we got a present from Martin and Sharon for our house which is a Mario Kart telephone and OMG it RULES! We need to go get an adapter so we can plug it in. Its ace! So thank you Martin and Sharon not that you probably read this hehe

Hmm I hope my leg thing is better for Fozzy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home