Sunday, March 20, 2005

So it's been a very sad but happy week at the same time.

Sadly Tom's Grandad passed away at the start of the week and an old friends unborn baby had to be terminated at 7 months due to horrible reasons and to make it worse she had to give birth a few days later :(

Hugs go to Joe, they're all stupid idiots!

Hugs to Nichola for deserving them.

Hugs to anyone else who may want some too.

I got my pay rise this week and I was happy with it, I think most people were as we have had a really good year so it gets shared out, some wre unhappy though I think some were being very unrealistic.

The house is finally moving along at a lovely pace fingers crossed that we shall be in there soon and then we can have a paaaarty yay. It's cool can't wait to have some company. Though I wonder how long it will be before Tom strangles me because I won't shut up heh, plus as some will know my taste in music is rather varied and I have mad half hours were i jump around like a loon to music that tom will hate hehe. My CD collection is quite bad, Tom has said my CDs will be stored upstairs hehe I think he would be embarassed if people knew he was living with someone with such bad musical taste haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home